1) The writer is not an expert in the field of law or psychiatry or a qualified lawyer or even a law student, although he studies law independently outside any academic framework. He is a part-time clerk in a law office though. He is a well-known person in the field of architectural education, and he has good knowledge of urban sustainability issues. His articles have appeared on the editorial page of the Hindustan Times, including a comment piece about a supreme court double bench decision. He has been extensively published in the field of urban sustainability. He also has an interest in learning about the internet, information technology, socialism, and a balanced and just way of living.
2) No warranty or guarantee, implied or explicit, is given to the users of this site.
3) You may follow me on google plus using the author link at the bottom of every page, in case you wish to contact me or wish to follow my public posts on that network.
5) I am not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by users of this site as a result of following or not following any advice, or believing or not believing anything said on the site, or as the result of any decision taken or not taken after reading the site.
6) No responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage suffered as a result of viewing or not viewing any part of this site.
7) The writer knows about 498a, divorce, and other laws from books etc. and a little bit of personal experience.
8) The writer does not have any training in psychiatry.
9) The writer has not gained white hair by sitting in the sun. He knows about life. But again, no consequent warranty or guarantee or payment for any loss suffered or damages is offered as a result of following or not following any advice given or not given by him.
10) I accept no liability.
11) By viewing this site you are agreeing that I have provided information in good faith.
12) The point of view of this site is to protect men from false dowry harassment charges, and other false allegations; and to argue against unfair laws.
and any relevant assertions made on the About the Author
page. You also signify that you have read the disclaimer
15) No attorney-client relationship is established between the asker and the answerer if any lawyer answers any question asked through the question and answer service of this website.
16) No warranty or guarantee of any sort is offered to any lawyer who purchases or gets for free any offer being offered on this website for lawyers. This is especially applicable to the ones who get anything for free from me in connection with this website.