Questions and Answers about Matrimonial Litigation
18) Answer added on 11th December 2014: Divorced Muslim Wife Misuses DV / CrPC125 / IPC498a for legal Counterattack
17) Answer added on 07th October 2014: Complications caused by Living Separately followed by NRI Status
16) Answer added on 03rd October 2014: 498a Victim Family facing Extortion from their own Lawyers
15) Answer added on 25th September 2014: An NRI Intellectual Husband develops Cold Feet, causing an Untenable Situation
14) Answer added on 15th April 2014: Hamlet Fears a Dowry Case
13) Answer added on 10th February 2014: Husband At Fault
12) Answer added on 08th February 2014: NRI on verge of PO status: LOC issued already
11) Answer added on 16th January 2014: A Husband with Self-Defeating Personality Disorder
10) Answer added on 09th January 2014: Narcissist Husband shows Use And Throw Mentality
9) Answer added on 15th December 2013: Uncle and Aunt Dragged Into 498a: Attempted triple Legal Extortion by Wife
8) Answer added on 09th December 2013: Divorce or Psychiatric Treatment: A Harried Wife wants a Solution
7) Answer added on 04th December 2013: NRI Wife Deserted by Husband
6) Answer added on 20th November 2013: AB from overseas for NRI in Dowry Case
5) Answer added on 19th November 2013: Engagement Broken, Father of the would-be Bride Extremely Upset
4) Answer added on 18th November 2013: PIO Worried about Extradition and Parents in India
3) Answer added on 8th November 2013: Can I Trust the Police?
2) Answer added on 5th November 2013: Wife Trying to Enter House: No Interim Order in PIP
1) Answer added on 2nd November 2013: Is a Summons meant to be In Writing only always?
Questions to be Posted on the Website
This Offer is no longer available. You can send your questions to email@example.com. You can contact me through the chat system on skype. User ID is 'manish.udar'. Phone number is 12345 67890 I will get them answered by a lawyer or will answer them myself depending upon the kind of question and availability. The answers may be published on this website for the benefit of readers. This is not a free of cost service, a small fee applies.
Your name and personal details should be changed by you before sending your questions so that I do not have to make an effort to protect your privacy in case they are published, so a complete attempt should be made from your side to make yourself unidentifiable to any reader of your question. I will appreciate any such effort made by you to render yourself anonymous by inter alia using a pseudonym (perhaps in addition to your real name) at the bottom of your query and by changing any details which could lead to your identification. Let me repeat myself. This is a pre-condition for sending any question by email, in order to save further expenditure of energy in this direction by me.
If you want to tell me that I am doing great work when you write to me, I suggest that you tell everybody else instead of telling me. You can do this by using the various comment, like, follow, and share options which you can see on most of the pages of this website if you are using a modern browser like the latest Chrome, or Internet Explorer 9. I am hopeful that such actions on your part will enable more people to see this website.
Have you been treated badly by the police/jail authorities/other persons?
If you have been treated badly by anyone in a position of power, or you have witnessed corruption, then shoot me an email with the details. I might put it up on the website to ensure as much publicity for your situation as is in my hands. This is also a free of cost service.
Are you a Lawyer?
If you are a lawyer, you can see a couple of offers for yourself on the lawyers page.
Talk to the Writer
This Offer is no longer available.
a) You can call me if you are going through a bad life situation in terms of challenges which you are facing in your married life and with your lawyers and other involved actors. I am pretty sure that more than probably four hundred men and/or their parents have contacted me so far using various channels, and have been satisfied with my advice. However, remember that I bear no legal liability for such counselling, and that I am not in a position to provide either expert psychiatric treatment or legal advice since I am neither a psychiatrist nor a lawyer. There is a fee for this service.
b) I can also offer drafting cum editing services for your petitions, applications, written statements, replies, rejoinders etc. in terms of making them logically consistent and smooth to read. Bear in mind that I am not a lawyer. As far as the standard of my written work is concerned, this website (mehnat.in) should be able to give you a good idea. A fee is applicable, and I will need to know your real identity for this. Offer no longer available.
You can contact me through the chat system on skype. User ID is 'manish.udar'.
Published by Manish Udar
Page created on 28th October 2013
Last updated on 06th November 2014